Balsam Farms is located on the South Fork of the beautiful East End of Long Island. We farm several fields between the small villages of Amagansett and Sagaponack. Quality, freshness and diversity are our top priorities at Balsam Farms. We grow hundreds of different vegetables. Our crops include over 75 different varieties of tomatoes as well as potatoes, greens, flowers, herbs, small grain and our locally famous corn. Our corn is well known for its delicious, sweet, tender flavor and we offer it fresh or roasted at our farm stand in Amagansett.
- Our Farm Stand is located at the corner of Windmill Lane and Town Lane in Amagansett. We are open 7 days from 9am - 6pm.
- The Farmers Markets are now open; check our Calendar Page for details.
- Our 2014 CSA Program is open for Membership. For further information visit our
CSA Information page.
- You can download a printable CSA order form HERE.
- For an idea of what our weekly CSA shares include, click HERE.
Thank you for supporting your local farmers!